• Upgrades soft factory engine mounts, to polyurethane reducing deflection and improving vehicle launches, and overall feel
• CNC machined, 6061 Anodized T6 Aluminum, mounts
• Nickel plated engine bracket, and hardware
• Stainless Steel positioning pin, and grade 10.9 hardware
• Direct fit installation on C5 & C6
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, engine mount set for 1997-2013 Corvette C5 & C6. OE Corvette motor mounts are fine for your average Corvette owner, but after a few hard launches they are prone to failure often reducing traction and creating wheel hop due to the drivetrain wrapping up. Add some horsepower and maybe an aggressive cam, and you are really asking for problems. The aFe Control, PFADT Series engine mount set is designed to replace the OE mounts with upgraded, polyurethane bushings, improving vehicle launches, traction, and a overall improvement in drivetrain feel. This complete engine mount set includes CNC machined, 6061 anodized mounts, mated to nickel plated engine brackets via replaceable, polyurethane bushings. Stainless Steel positioning pins, and grade 10.9 hardware are included. This is a direct fit application on all C5 & C6 Corvette models. Upgrade your Corvette today and see how much performance you were missing.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Formerly Pfadt P/N 1121000