• Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, including selective ride.
• 1" of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
• Engineering design and race testing ensures the ultimate in quality and longevity
• 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powdercoated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
• CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 32mm Front, 29mm Rear Sway Bars
• CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
• Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets
• Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 1 Package for the 2014-2015 BMW M3/M4 (F80/82/83) models. Designed specifically for the F80/82/83, chassis the Stage 1 Package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your BMW with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control systems, while vehicle looks are enhanced with the 1” lowering springs. Perfectly balanced, the 32mm front and 29mm rear bars are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit. The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets, that are anodized black and a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings.
The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 1” drop for the perfect blend of performance and style giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application on the 2014-2015 BMW M3/M4 (F80/82/83) models and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.