• The Ultimate Corvette Race Package, Perfect for Track Cars
• Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
• 4130 Chromoly Sway Bars are 3-way adjustable and provide flat cornering and increased contact patch for higher cornering force
• The Camber Kit includes precision water jet cut aluminum index spacers, replaces OEM eccentrics which are prone to slippage, a must for track cars
• Replaces all 18 control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection
• Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series Stage 3 Package for the 1997-2004 Chevrolet C5 Corvette. This package is the ultimate, Corvette track package and features Featherlight Single Adjustable Coilovers, Race Sway Bars, Solid Pillow Mounts, Spherical Control Arm Bearings, and a Camber Kit to turn your Corvette into a track beast.
The mono tube coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum and assembled in our Corona California production facility. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover and houses the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, which allows full articulation of the Corvettes suspension.
To further reduce body roll and improve handling, the Stage 3 package includes the ultimate 3 piece race sway bars which utilize a 4130 Chromoly torsion bar with splined ends. Both front and rears bars feature lightweight 7050-T7 aluminum arms that feature broached splines and laser etched, adjustment markers. Both front and rear sway bars are three position adjustable giving you 9 different sway bar rate combinations. To eliminate bushing deflection, the system replaces all 18 control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and features 6061-T6 housings CNC machined heat treated 17-4 PH stainless steel shafts, and CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers.
To maintain proper track alignment, the camber kit was designed to replace the factory alignment eccentrics with precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers to positively lock alignment settings in place without the risk of slippage common on track driven Corvette's. The PFADT Series Stage 3 Package was designed to be the ultimate Corvette package for racecars competing around the world and you will find a new level of responsiveness and corning grip that was never before possible.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.