• CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 35mm Front, 32mm Rear Sway Bars
• 2 Position Adjustable Front, 3 Position Rear Precision CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
• Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets
• 2 Stage Tangerine Orange, Powder-coated Finish
• Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce Sway Bars for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. Anyone can make a stiff sway bar, but at aFe Control we provide you with the perfect balance by pairing the proper size front and rear bars together to offer increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control system. Designed specifically for the Gen 6 chassis, the lightweight tubular sway bars will transform your Camaro's handling and inspire driving confidence. Cornering will be flatter and neutral in any corner. Perfectly balanced, the 35mm, 2 way adjustable front and 32mm 3 way adjustable rear bars are constructed from lightweight tubular steel and feature precision CNC machined, TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit. The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 bushing brackets and polyurethane bushings. For years of durability and great looks, the bars are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. Perfectly Balanced, aFe Control sway bars will have your Camaro handling just as good at the track as it will around town.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.